Race Sponsorship at Brighton Racecourse has many benefits and is one of the most cost effective ways of increasing awareness in the sporting arena, adding an extra dimension to your involvement and creating a focus to your day.
Advertise and heighten the profile of your business by using your company name in the race title. You can even have a series of races throughout the day, or entire season, and mention your company's services or products in different races. Alternatively, you can personalise the race title to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or any other special occasion.
- The naming of the race, or your message in the title of the race (i.e. The Your Company Name Handicap Stakes). This can be up to six words and can include a website address
- Trophy presentation to the owner of the winning horse and an invitation to meet and celebrate with the winning connections after the race
- Opportunity to visit the pre-race parade ring and present a ‘Best Turned Out Award’ to the groom responsible for the best presented horse
- Complimentary photographs of the occasion
- Prime banner sites around the Racecourse and an area for a promotional stand or vehicle on the day of your race
- The opportunity to distribute literature to race goers or to undertake data collection
- Publication of your race name in the Race Programme for available to all race goers at the course
- Adverts running throughout the CCTV system at the Racecourse
- Promotional public address announcements throughout the day
- Publication of your race name in the racing section of some national daily newspapers, some regional newspapers, and numerous racing publications including the Racing Post
- Transmission to over 9,000 betting shops around the country, and other satellite TV stations, such as AtTheRaces
Take advantage of your sponsorship and entertain clients on a race day, in an environment that suits you and your business.
We understand business and the value you need to get out of your sponsorship, so talk to us about your requirements and we will deliver a first class experience.
For more information contact us on 01273 603580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.